LEGAL NOTICE AND CONDITIONS OF USE
INFORMATION ABOUT GRUPO GESTIONA-T
- Social denomination: GRUPO GESTIONA-T GESTORES, S.L. (“Gestiona-t”).
- Social address: calle del Monte Esquinza 30, bajo izda., Madrid (28010), España.
- Tax Identification Number (NIF): B-86407210.
- Registration data: registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Tomo X29743, Folio 38, Sección 8, Hoja M-535134, Inscripción 1.
You can contact Gestiona-t via email firstname.lastname@example.org and via post mail to its social address.
PURPOSE AND GENERAL CONDITIONS OF THE WEBSITE
The purpose of the Website is to share and publicize the activity of Gestiona-t, as well as the services provided by Gestiona-t. If you wish to hire the services of Gestiona-t, you can contact us through the contact form available on the Website.
The information provided through the Website is purely informative, and in no case constitutes legal advice. Each case is unique, so it must be analyzed in a particular way and by a professional in the field. For this reason, Gestiona-t recommends you to seek the appropriate professional advice to deal with your specific case in a particular way and in accordance with current legislation and jurisprudence that is applicable to it.
Gestiona-t will in no case be responsible for the decisions that could be made based on the information provided through the Website. Please note that part or all of the Content – term defined below – available through the Website may not be updated to the latest legislation and / or jurisprudence.
The access, navigation and use of the Website is free and at no cost (except for the costs derived from the connection to the Internet, which are assumed by the User against the service provider contracted) and its visualization and use does not require prior registration or hiring any service.
Gestiona-t reserves the right to deny, modify and / or withdraw access to the Website and the Contents without the need for any communication to Users. Likewise, Gestiona-t reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate on the Website, among other reasons, to improve the quality, performance, effectiveness of its system, the Website and its connection, being able to change, suppress, expand or reduce both the information, Contents and services, as well as the way in which they appear presented or located. Likewise, Gestiona-t, if necessary, may limit access to certain Contents, information, and even delete the Web Site of the Network.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Gestiona-t is the owner or has obtained the corresponding rights, licenses and / or authorizations on the intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website and of the Contents, computer programs and the selection and / or disposition of the contents of the Website.
In no case will it be understood that the access, navigation and / or use of the Website implies a waiver, transmission, authorization or assignment, total or partial, of any intellectual and industrial property right by Gestiona-t in favor of the User, with the exception of a right of use of the Website and the Content granted to the User for the purpose of consulting the information available on the services. This right to use is non-exclusive, non-sublicensable or transferable to third parties.
For all the above, any use not expressly authorized by Gestiona-t or, where appropriate, the corresponding third party will be considered a serious breach of the rights of intellectual or industrial property, and will result in the corresponding compensation of damages from the User.
In addition to contacting email@example.com by email, Users may contact Gestiona-t through the form provided on the Website.
The personal data requested in the contact form is strictly necessary to formulate the corresponding query. Gestiona-t will treat the data provided in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Policy of Gestiona-t.
In the event that the User makes use of the contact area, the User guarantees that he is the owner of the information provided or that he possesses all the necessary rights or pertinent authorization for its disclosure, that such information is true, exact, complete and current, and that it does not suppose disclosure of confidential information or commercial secret without the corresponding consent, or violation of any type of exclusivity or right of ownership of a third party.
The User acknowledges to assume any type of responsibility resulting from the disclosure of information, either on his behalf or on behalf of a third party, exempting from liability and holding Gestiona-t harmless at all times.
Links to third-party websites
The links or links that may appear on the Website and that have been included by Gestiona-t are made available to the User solely for the purpose of providing access to other third-party content. However, it is stated that Gestiona-t does not manage the websites to which it redirects nor is it responsible for the content thereof.
Likewise, it is stated that Gestiona-t has no obligation to control any of the third-party websites or the content included therein.
Likewise, it is stated that Gestiona-t does not support or is responsible for the behavior, characteristics or contents of third-party links or any transaction that the User may make with the provider of said links.
Gestiona-t will act with due diligence in the event that it becomes aware that a third party website is carrying out illicit activities or damaging property or rights of a third party.
Links to the Website
In the event that the User is interested in establishing links to the Website, they must do so in accordance with the Law, these Conditions of Use and comply with the following provisions:
- The link will link to the main page (Home) of the Website.
- The link must be complete and show the Website in its entirety.
- In no case may be submitted to the Website by frame or frame, that is, incorporating it within the third party’s own page; nor may the Content be used separately and independently from the Website.
- In no case may be carried out on the websites where the link to the Website is inserted, false, inaccurate or incorrect statements and / or comments in relation to the Website, Gestiona-t, its partners, customers and services. no workers.
Gestiona-t may at any time request the withdrawal of said link without having to offer any justification, just enough communication to that effect.
GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
The User will be responsible for the use of the Website and the Contents. Therefore, Gestiona-t does not assume any responsibility derived from the use that the User makes of the Website and / or the Content, nor, therefore, of the damages that may be caused to third parties by this use. In particular, Gestiona-t will not be responsible in any case for the infractions that in the matter of intellectual and industrial property rights could be carried out by the Users.
The User will be responsible at all times for any comments, opinions, links, information and any other content published through the Website or by link to it, as well as any damages that such publication may cause to third parties.
Gestiona-t does not undertake to monitor and control the accuracy, accuracy, updating of the data provided by Users, being the only ones responsible for any loss and damage generated as a result of providing false, inaccurate, incomplete and not updated, exonerating, therefore, to Gestiona-t of any responsibility derives from it.
Gestiona-t does not guarantee that the Website or any Content, service or function of said site is free of errors or interruptions.
Gestiona-t does not assume responsibility, nor will it be responsible for the following actions, by way of example derived from or by:
- The misuse that the User may make of the Website.
- The malfunction of the browser and / or the Website.
- The continuity of the Website’s Contents.
- The absence of viruses and / or other harmful components on the Website or on the server that provides them, both in terms of viewing the Contents by Users and downloading them (if enabled).
- The contents and services provided by other web pages to which the User can access from the links provided on the Website.
- The invulnerability of the Website, or the software used, distributed or obtained from it.
- The greater or lesser performance of the Contents hosted on the Website.
- The damages caused by any person, either to himself or to third parties, that infringes the conditions, rules and instructions that Gestiona-t establishes in this Website.
- The damages caused by the breach of the security systems of the Website.
- Any actions or actions that may be taken in relation to the violation of rights of third parties, especially in relation to intellectual or industrial property or image rights.
There are certain laws that do not allow the setting of limits on implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. In the event that such laws are applicable, part or all of the aforementioned rules may not be applicable and the User may have additional rights.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The data processing to be carried out by Gestiona-t will be in accordance with the Data Protection Policy.
MODIFICATIONS OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE
APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION