Data Protection Policy
Welcome to the website www.grupogestiona-t.com (the “Website”). Following the principles of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency, we put at your disposal this Data Protection Policy, which provides information regarding the processing of personal data that Gestiona-t may carry out in the development of its activity.
Who is responsible for data processing?
GRUPO GESTIONA-T GESTORES, S.L. (“Gestiona-t”), with Tax Identification Number (NIF) B-86407210, in Calle del Monte Esquinza 30, bajo izda., 28010 Madrid, Spain.
Should you have any questions relative to the processing of your personal data, you can get in touch with us sending a letter to the above-mentioned social address or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collection
Gestiona-t can collect your personal data in various ways, including the rendering of services, recruiting processes or the use of the Website.
Your data will be treated with the utmost care and confidentiality by all personnel involved in any of the treatment phases.
Purpose for the treatment of your personal data and legal basis
Gestiona-t may process your personal data in order to:
- Communicate with you in the framework of the provision of services.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for this purpose is the execution of a contract.
- Evaluate your candidacy for a position in Gestiona-t.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for this purpose is consent.
- Receive communications, informative summaries, news, informative notes and invitations to events organized by Gestiona-t or in which Gestiona-t participates. At any time you may request that Gestiona-t cease sending these communications without having to cancel your personal data. For such purposes, Gestiona-t will inform you in each commercial communication received by electronic means, the way it has to express its opposition to the sending of the same.
The legal basis for the treatment of your personal data for this purpose is your consent or legitimate interest of Gestiona-t.
Gestiona-t only collects the personal data necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes described above.
How long do we keep your data?
The personal data you have entrusted to us will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. However, Gestiona-t will keep your personal data, duly blocked, to meet the responsibilities that may arise from the relationship maintained with you and any other legal requirement.
What recipients will be communicated your data?
Gestiona-t will not communicate your personal data to any third party, except for legal obligation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, for information purposes, Gestiona-t counts and may rely on the collaboration or provision of services by third parties who may have access to your personal data in the framework of such collaboration or service provision, however, said third parties will deal with the data on behalf of Gestiona-t in its capacity as treatment managers.
Gestiona-t will not make international transfers of its data to countries that do not offer sufficient security guarantees.
What are your rights when providing us your data?
As the owner of your personal data, the current legislation grants you a series of rights:
- Right of access and information about the processing of your personal data. In particular, you have the right to request from Gestiona-t information about the purposes of the treatment, the particular category of the data subject to treatment, the target persons, the origin of the data when it does not come from the interested party, the expected duration of storage and the use of automated decisions.
- Right to rectify data that you consider to be inaccurate or to be deleted if they are no longer necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected, provided that your treatment is not required for compliance by Gestiona-t with legal obligations, for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims or for reasons of public interest.
- Right to object to the treatment that Gestiona-t performs on their personal data and not to be the subject of a decision based on an automated treatment, including the preparation of profiles.
- Right to the limitation of the processing of your personal data when any of the conditions established in the applicable regulations regarding data protection is met.
If you request this right, we will keep your data blocked and only treat them if we have your consent, if you require them to be used in the formulation or exercise of claims, if necessary for reasons of public interest or for the protection of third-party interests.
- Right to the portability of your personal data within the limits established in the applicable regulations, when the basis of the treatment is your consent or a contract, this right entitles you to receive the personal data you have provided us in a structured format, common use, and transmit them to another responsible for treatment without Gestiona-t can prevent it. Whenever technically possible, if so required, Gestiona-t will transmit your personal data directly to the new manager you designate.
You may exercise your rights by writing a written communication to the registered office of Gestiona-t or to the electronic mail enabled for this purpose, (email@example.com), including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other equivalent identification document.
It has models, forms and more information available about its rights on the website of the national control authority, Spanish Agency for Data Protection, hereinafter, AEPD, www.agpd.es
Can you withdraw the consent?
You have the possibility and tje right to withdraw consent for any specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Security and updating your personal data
With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that Gestiona-t has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided. All this to avoid alteration, loss, and / or treatments or unauthorized access, as required by the regulations.
It is important that, in order for us to keep your personal information updated, you inform us whenever there is a change in them.
Modification of this data protection policy
This Data Protection Policy could be modified depending on the legislative requirements, regulations, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore users are advised to visit it periodically . In case this happens, we will indicate the changes introduced in a clear way so that you can know, in an updated way, how we treat your personal data.