Through this Cookies Policy we will explain clearly and easily the operation of the cookies we use on the website www.grupogestiona-t.com.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are files sent to a browser through a web server to record the user’s activities on a specific website.
The first purpose of cookies is to provide the user with faster access to the selected services. In addition, cookies personalize the services offered by a website, facilitating and offering each user information that is or may be of interest, according to their use of services.
Likewise, a website will be able to know all the services requested by users, so that they can provide or offer information appropriate to the tastes and preferences of each user.
What types of Cookies are there?
Depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent, we can distinguish:
- Own: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor herself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
The cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They expire once the user leaves the website.
- Persistent cookies: The data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the person responsible for the cookie, that can range from a few minutes to a few years.
Additionally, depending on your Objective, cookies can be classified as follows:
- Performance cookies: This type of cookie remembers your preferences for the tools in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit a website. As an example, this typology includes:
- Volume settings of video or sound players.
- The video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
- Geo-location cookies: These cookies are used to find out what country you are in when a service is requested. This cookie is completely anonymous and is only used to help guide the content to your location.
- Registration cookies: Registration cookies are generated once the user has registered or subsequently opened their session, and are used to identify the user in the services with the following objectives:
- Keep the user identified in such a way that, if a user closes a service, browser or computer, and at another time he or she enters the service again, they will remain identified, facilitating their navigation without having to re-identify themselves. This functionality can be suppressed if the user presses the “close session” functionality, and the next time the user enters the service she or he will have to log in to be identified.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services, like, for example, participating in a contest.
- Analytical cookies: Each time a user visits a service, a tool from an external provider generates an analytic cookie on the user’s computer. This cookie, that is only generated during the visit, will serve in future visits to the services of the website to identify the visitors anonymously. The main objectives that are pursued are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of the navigating users through the cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and, therefore, the approximate accounting of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Identify anonymously the most visited contents and, therefore, more attractive to users.
- Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeats visit.
- Important: Unless the user decides to register in a service of a website, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify them. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help optimize the user experience on the website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow you to expand the information of the ads displayed to each anonymous user in the services of the website. The duration or frequency of display of advertising positions is stored, and also the interaction with them, or the browsing patterns and / or user compartments as they help to shape a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they allow to offer advertising related to the interests of the user.
- Third-party advertising cookies: In addition to the advertising managed by the website, the website offers its advertisers the option of serving ads through third parties (“AdServers”). In this way, these third parties can store cookies sent from the services of the website from the browsers of the users, as well as access the data stored therein.
Cookies are not maintained for an indefinite period in your browser, so you may find cookies that expire at the end of your session or some that have a longer duration.
What Cookies do we use on our website?
The cookies we use on our website are our own and third-party cookies. We identify third party cookies below:
|1P_JAR||Google (www.gstatic.com)||Google uses this cookie to personalize the ads according to your interests.||1 month|
|ga, gat||Google Analitycs||This cookie storages information about how the user has reached our website. That is, directly trough the domain’s address, a link, a web search or an advertisement. The cookie is updated each time our website is visited.||2 years|
|_gid||Google Analitycs||Cookies used by Google Analytics with an Anonymous identifier to distinguish users.||1 day|
The personal data will be stored in accordance with the expiration period of the cookies, as stated the above.
How to disable Cookies?
It is usually possible to stop accepting browser cookies, or stop accepting cookies from a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change the cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. Links for the management and blocking of cookies are included below depending on the browser the user uses:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10.
¿May the Cookies Policy be modified?
This Cookies Policy may be modified in accordance with legislative requirements, regulations, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore users are advised to visit it periodically. If significant changes are made to this Cookies Policy, users will be notified either through this website or via email.